Thursday, April 9, 2009

To Rahel's Mother of the womb

To Rahel's Mother of the womb:
I pause and think of you every single day
Of your love and sacrifice before you went away
I thank you for the gift of your sweet Rahel
I will teach her of your love, that In the arms of Jesus you now dwell
I make to you this promise today
That I will raise her up with love, and bring her back to you someday.
In my home, she will feel safe and you can know
We will expand her mind and let her spirit grow.
Our Savior has made the way, suffered what was required
That we can all be united in His house, whole, a family reunited.
Rahel will know us both, I will do my part
You Her Mother of the womb,
And Me Her Mother of the heart
-I love you
Melanie

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    Say thanks for the resending the invite, I had been having problems accessing your blog, it keep wanting to send me to some feeds site that I do not have access to. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you! I'm glad things are coming together! How do you pronounce her name? Keep us posted on the progress.

    ReplyDelete