Sunday, January 30, 2011

Rahel's first day of preschool and other random pics

Rahel on her first day of preschool!  She was SOOOO excited!


I walked in on this after setting up for guitar lessons and picking up the house getting ready for my students to arrive.  She was ready to go!  So cute!


My cutie in her pajamas and sleep mask she got for Christmas.  I couldn't resist snapping a pic! 


I was changing out my wreath and found feathers all over the house.  This is what I tracked down!  What a scream!


2 comments:

  1. What darling girls. My mom says that Rahel has picked up so much of the language that it doesn't seem like she ever had to learn it. Wow, and now in school. She is a lucky girl, and so is her adopted family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are just too special and darling. i love that you have rahel. i am still in awe that you have her. way to go. i wish i could take guitar from you. maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete