Monday, September 21, 2009

Faith's talk

Faith gave a talk on Sunday in Primary on how listening to the prophets can strengthen our family. She wrote the talk all by herself!

Prophets talk to Jesus and then talk to us. Prophets write scriptures for us to read. Nephi was a prophet. He taught his brothers that they should be obedient to their father Lehi. To be obedient means to listen and do what you are told to do. Nephi wrote this in the scriptures for us to read. The scriptures also say to take care of each other in our family. We can do what the scriptures tell us. We can listen carefully (she insisted on carefully) to our mommy and daddy and take care of our family.
The prophets and scriptures teach me I can be with my family forever. When we get my new sister Rahel, we can go to the temple and be a family forever. This will make me super-duper happy. I love my family. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment