Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Just Journaling

I find myself logging on to Christi Anne's blog every day to see if I'm lucky enough to get a small glimpse into her life and draw inspiration and spiritual edification. Today, as I was following routine, I realized that I was waiting for inspiration to come to me, rather than create it myself. It's time I started living my own inspirational life, enriching Faith's, and making family life more meaningful. There was a time when my life was an inspiring one and it has become forgotten. I think my wake up call was sufficient. I am determined to get with the game. I have found that through writing, I teach myself and find better success in progression.
I will title these posts as "Just Journaling" so you know that it's just me rambling and you can pass right over it. Nothing is more irritating than a blog that rambles. Who has time for that? Anyway, I need to journal, and this is the only place I have actually kept going with. To quote a favorite aunt, "This is a rambling blast of gak...forgive me in advance." (:
I love you Andee! -Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment