Friday, October 30, 2009

Houston, we have a baby!!!!!
















We have officially passed court and Rahel is now a Lemon! We are beside ourselves with happiness and gratitude this morning! Faith was jumping for joy when she heard the news (o: She finally has a sister! She said a special prayer this morning for Rahel to thank Heavenly Father that she is now her sister! How sweet. We're also grateful for all of your friendships and your support through this process. It has helped so much knowing that we're not alone in this. Thanks for sharing our sorrows and now our joys!

6 comments:

  1. Yes, Congratulations! So when is the big day to bring her home? We can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray!! We are so happy to hear your great news. Rahel is so adorable, and I love that Faith is so happy to have her too. It's all so wonderful. It just brings tears to my eyes to know Rahel will be with such a great and loving family. I wish all orphans could feel that same love. Our prayers are still with you. I can't wait to hear more.
    Love Kandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. HURRAY!!! I had to check my emotions while at work answering the phones! So happy - feels like the birth process all over again! A big wash of relief for sure. Love Mom (Lisa)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Awesome! Congrats you guys! She is such a cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cool Melanie. We are praying for you guys and hope your trip to bring her home comes FAST!

    Nancy Labrum Brown

    prematuritywithlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get on your blog sometimes just to hear that song... Orphans of God. Without fail, I have tears coming down my cheeks. I love that song. Music has always been such a strong thing in my life... thank you for sharing such an amazing song- it touches me every time I hear it.

    ReplyDelete