Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Back to school routines and an upcycle pencil tube


Well, we're back into the swing of things and these little routines help SO much.  Rahel can't read yet so I just made them both with pictures.  The girls love marking off the items as they accomplish them.  I had them laminated so crayon can wipe off easily.  If they accomplish their routine each day, they can mark one of the boxes on the right.  If they finish all five boxes at the right, they get to choose a book from D.I. and earn a dollar.  They love it so far...





I couldn't fit the box of colored pencils into Faith's pencil box, so I used a paper towel roll and taped one end shut.  I hot-glued ribbon around the tube and glued a strip of stripey ribbon to hide the seam.  It fits perfectly and doesn't need a lid.  Faith LOVES it.  She's my artsy fartsy girl (o:





No comments:

Post a Comment