Monday, December 6, 2010

Free Christmas: Medical kit

Here's a longer re-post.  I've posted as I've finished parts of the medical kit.  It is finally finished, so here it is again!


This is the medical bag.  It's made with duct tape and fabric - no sewing!



Here's the syringe Thomas made for them - so cute!


The blood pressure cuff with a corn starch-filled balloon.  Looks, feels and sounds like the real thing!


ENT scope - the picture doesn't show it, but Thomas made it so you can even see through it!


My Over-the-ear Stethoscope.  I used the stem of a huge Gerbera daisy.


Bandage tin made from a mint tin.


ENT head lamp.  This is made with elastic, a mini CD and lots of glitter.



4 comments:

  1. You AMAZE me - everything is so cute...your girls are going to be in HEAVEN:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man Melanie! You are incredible! I look through all these things you've been making... I am so impressed! You are so so talented. What lucky girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great gifts! You are very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete