Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy v-day!

Here's what I've been up to.  I'm on a huge vintage kick lately and I don't think I'll ever run out of family heirlooms, so here's my latest!

But first, I walked outside the other morning to find this in my front yard!
Awww!  Love is in the air!


This is a pendant I received from my Great-Grandmother when I turned 8.  It has mother of pearl on the outside and the sweetest pictures of her parents on the inside.


This is Andrew and Grace Batterton, my Great-Great-Grandparents.  If you look really close, Andrew is wearing a monocle (eye glass).  So cool!  Wasn't he handsome (o:


The pearls belonged to my Great-Grandmother.  I thought they made the perfect pair!



I found this shadow box at Family Dollar for 3 Dollars!!!  A little bit of paper, some stitching and voila!  A perfect memory frame!

No comments:

Post a Comment